The wired-input DIN RAIL receiver with toggle switch and timer is used to switch various 230V electric devices from wireless and battery-free EnOcean radio transmitters or from conventional cabled pushbuttons:
- This receiver can operate as a radio toggle switch
- The wired-input feature enables the connection of conventional cable pushbuttons thus extanding the range of transmitters and receivers.
- The preset timer can control the output for a period of 2 seconds until 1 hour and can be disengaged at will.
- Bidirectionality confirms any status change and offers advanced possibilities such as radio testing.
- Each transmitter can control an unlimited number of receivers.